For skin conditions
- Oily and Greasy skin
- Skin blemishes and unhappy skin
- Dry skin and redness of the skin
What’s so special about Black Pearl Detoxing Mask ?
A Charcoal Detoxing Mask is as popular as ever nowadays; but the biggest problem in using a charcoal mask is the messiness. It doesn’t have to be that way. In fact it doesn’t have to be so black and so messy in order to work when using charcoal products.
Instead of adding charcoal powder directly to the products, Black Pearl Detoxing Mask uses the new form of charcoal treatment ingredient that looks like tiny black pearls which are made out of super fine charcoal powder to increase the absorption surface and will work effectively without a “black mess” and super easy to clean off. The black pearls are suspended in the mask gel matrix only release the charcoal absorption power to detox and purify the skin during the gently massage phase. Those charcoal balls will stay together while detoxing, that makes the rinse off phase super easy.
Mask gel matrix containing several botanical extracts to help the skin repair, restore and regenerate while massaging. Working perfectly together with charcoal pearls to achieve skin detoxing, sebum balancing and skin restoration benefits.
How to use
- Clean the skin first, apply a generous amount to the skin and gently massage the skin for 1-3 minutes. Leave product on the skin for 10-15 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off. 2-7 Times weekly depending on your skin condition.
- It is perfectly normal for the black pearls to stick together while massaging.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Matricaria Chamomilla L. (German Chamomile) Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Water, Jojoba Wax 120-PEG Esters, Glycerin, Charcoal， Propanediol, Glycine Betaine, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid