For skin conditions
- Dull and patchy skin complexion
- Aged skin and skin yellowing appearance
- Greasy and shiny skin
- Dehydrated skin
What is so special about Essay DermVital B3 Serum?
- This balanced 3-in-1 skin regimen (with 5% Niacinamide, low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid and Natural Vitamin B5) is truly a multiple skin beneficial serum. It is designed to achieve the most skin benefits that those skin beneficial ingredients can offer. With a balanced pH and good stability of the key ingredients, the efficacy is also secured throughout the whole course of its shelf life.
- Niacinamide is widely accepted as one of the most skin beneficial ingredients by physicians and skin care professionals. A 5% concentration of Niacinamide not only helps to brighten and even the skin tone, improve pore size and skin texture but also helps to correct oily skin appearance. Along with low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Essay DermVital B3 Serum also offers skin rejuvenation, deep hydration as well as barrier protection. Daily use of Essay DermVital B3 Serum is important to achieve natural radiant and younger looking skin.
- Essay DermVital B3 Serum has an excellent compatibility with other skin care products. This Serum is packaged in a light protective inert glass bottle with a glass dropper to protect Essay DermVital B3 Serum as well as to help avoid contamination.
How to use
- Apply a few drops evenly to the face and neck, 1-2 times daily.
How to maximize the benefits from Essay DermVital B3 Serum?
- Use after an exfoliator can enhance the efficacy of this formulation for skin discoloration, brightening and rejuvenation effects.
- Always use this product before using oil containing products.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Hydrosol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Glycine Betaine, Glycerin (Natural), Sodium Hyaluronate (vLMW), D-Panthenol (Natural), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.