For skin conditions
- Stressed and tired skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Premature photo aged skin
What is so special about DermVital C+E Serum
- DermVital C+E Serum is a very potent and yet very gentle antioxidant skin regimen that is composed of 4% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (stable, excellent absorption rate, very gentle form of Vitamin C), 2% Hyaluronic Acid (with low molecular weight between 80-110kDa), 5% Olive Leaf extract and 1% natural Vitamin E (to enhance vitamin C as well as antioxidant property of this serum).
- The ingredients in this skin care regimen are working synergistically to provide powerful protection against environmental damages to the skin caused by free radicals induced by UV light, HEV and infrared radiations and free radicals from other sources. It helps to improve signs of photoaging such as skin discoloration.
- Provides a powerful long lasting environmental protection by relieving skin’s oxidative stress and neutralizing free radicals; Brightens and evens the skin tone; Reduces the signs of aging, such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, rough skin texture and loss of suppleness and firmness of the skin.
- DermVital C+E Serum is super light and has excellent compatibility with other skin care products. Packaged in a light protecting glass bottle with a dropper to protect the product as well as to avoid product contamination.
How to use
- Apply a few drops evenly to the face and neck 1-2 times daily avoiding the eye area.
How to maximize the benefits from DermVital C+E Serum
- Use DermVital C+E Serum at least 3 days in a week.
- Use it before and after a long period of exposure to the sun.
- Use this serum with another 1 or 2 skin brightening ingredients for better color correction results.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Hydrosol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Laureth-23, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (vLMW), Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol (Natural), Ethoxydiglycol, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate