For skin conditions
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin around eye area
- Dark circles and skin discoloration
What is so special about Essay Matrix+ Eye Serum?
- Not all peptides in skin care are created equal. If you have already tried one or two, you know what I mean. Simply, there are too many peptides out there and that can be mind-boggling. Not to worry, we did the work for you. We decided to choose a formulation with an excellent peptide combo and skin care superstar ingredients that are supported by science, such as Vitamin C and Niacinamide.
- Essay Matrix+ Eye Serum is an advanced multi-purpose skin care regimen designed specifically for the delicate skin around the eye area. It contains 3 well known and well tested skin beneficial peptides (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) along with a full dose of Vitamin C and Niacinamide working synergistically to rejuvenate, firm and brighten the skin around the eyes improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles around eyes. Vitamin C and Niacinamide in this formulation are also strong antioxidants and energy boosters to protect and help the skin to stay healthy.
- Airless and light protected packaging is used because it is so critical to protect such skin beneficial ingredients from breaking down and too keep its skin care power consistent.
How to use
- Only a pea sized portion of Matrix+ Eye Serum is needed for the area around both eyes. Apply gently and evenly to the skin around the eyes after cleansing (before concealer). Be careful not to get too close to your eyes. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Allow 30 seconds to dry before any further skin care steps. Use twice daily.
How to maximize the benefits from Matrix+ Eye Serum
- Apply at least twice daily after cleansing.
- Use right after cleansing and before other skin care steps.
- Allow to dry for 30 seconds before the next skin care steps.
- Do not apply too much, just a pea sized portion is needed.
- Place in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Water, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Laureth-23, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tocopherol (Natural), Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Hyaluronic acid (vLMW), Ethoxydiglycol, Allantoin, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.